To access the application form, please enter a username and password on the upper right side of the page. Complete and submit the Evomet PhD application form once you have registered. You will be asked to attach the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae.
- A Motivation letter.
- Scanned Certified Academic Records. If your University provides a grading system explanation you should also attach it.
- Two recommendation letters from university lecturers or scientists with who the applicant has studied or worked.
- Any additional files you consider relevant to your application (e.g. language certificates, diplomas of Summer internships, etc)
* Please note that all the documents provided should be in PDF format.
You are responsible for ensuring that referees submit their letters (deadline for referees is 15:00 CET on 10 March 2021). Fill in the section reserved on the application form for the names of the referees and click into "Send letter" button to send an automatic email to your referees asking for your recommendation. Be informed that it is possible your referees may not receive the instructions when you click into "Send letter" due to IT firewall systems of the email accounts. We recommend you to contact the referees in order to verify if they have received the e-mail.
Please indicate the Evomet Research Project to which you wish to apply (although the system allows for 6 options, please choose up to 3):
- ESR1: Molecular origins of metastatic transcriptional programs (Sakari Vanharanta's lab)
- ESR2:Tumour transition states and metastasis (Cedric Blanpain's lab)
- ESR3: Integrating genomics and multiplexed pathology to predict outcome in patients with metastatic breast cancer (Fabrice André's lab)
- ESR5: Mechanisms of immune evasion in metastatic cancer (Anna Christina Obenauf's lab)
- ESR6: Role of vascular cells in castration naïve metastatic prostate cancer (Mariona Graupera's lab)
- ESR10:Endothelial cells determining metastatic latency in breast cancer (Mariona Graupera's lab)
- ESR11:Genes and signalling pathways involved in metastatic cancer dormancy (Jalal Vakili's lab)
- ESR12: Molecular profiling of HER2-enriched hormone receptor-positive breast cancer metastasis (Aleix Prat's lab)
- ESR13: Molecular and cellular mechanisms of cigarette smoke-evoked metastasis (Mohamed Bentires-Alj's lab)
- ESR14: Induction of immunogenic cell death in cancer cells via the activation of the STING pathway (Sebastian Carotta's lab)
- ESR15: Early detection of silent killer cancers using deep learning and large health care data (Federico De Masi's lab)
We suggest that you attach and submit all the information you can in English (CV, motivation letter, summary of work experience). If the certified academic records are not in English you should also attach a sworn translation in this language.
If you have any doubts regarding the application process, or experience any problems in your application you may contact us at email@example.com
Please submit all the required information by:
17:00 CET on 8 March 2021
Good luck with the application!